Offers the same operational capabilities of larger size reduction equipment at a fraction of the price, is completely portable, and can plug into a standard 110-120V outlet with no need for special electrical service.
Has been designed in concert with experts in the cannabis industry specifically to produce a uniform particle size perfect for downstream extraction (Butane/CO2/ISO), pre-rolls, or edibles.
Can produce perfectly sized materials at rates up to 100 lbs/hour.
Hammers are designed to pulverize without over-fiberization, eliminating the need to manually de-stem pre-roll material.
Comes standard with an Air-Assist and Anti-Resin System for improved size reduction, product flow, and throughput. The Anti-Resin system deals specifically with the unique challenge of running material with the notoriously high-resin content of cannabis.
Available in differing trim levels to assist in meeting regulatory requirements.
See it in action
Key Features and Options
• Available as a table-top unit, or with a stand equipped with casters for rolling portability
• Hinged mill top opens for easy access/maintenance
• Standard Safety Interlock
• Packing glands and pillow block bearings, pre-greased prior to shipment
• Available in Carbon Steel, 304 Stainless Steel, or NSF/ANSI Std. 51 Food Grade construction
• Standard and custom collection, infeed and conveying options available for easy feeding and collecting without product loss
• 3/4 H.P. 1/60/100/220 TEFC
• 4″ width (internal) with a 9″ rotor diameter (larger custom widths available)